Theengs Bridge – Your Central Bluetooth Gateway
Powered by OpenMQTTGateway, our Bluetooth Bridge is compatible with over 80 sensors and integrates with Home Assistant, OpenHAB, Jeedom, NodeRed, and other MQTT-compatible systems.
- External Antenna: Equipped with a 2.4GHz 6dBi antenna, ensuring strong signal reception and reliability.
- Ethernet or WiFi connectivity: Use either Ethernet, WiFi, or Ethernet with WiFi backup.
- Adaptive Scanning: BLE scanning parameters adapt automatically based on the devices in your space.
- Auto Discovery: Home Assistant MQTT convention auto-discovery ensures BLE devices are automatically detected and set up with various SmartHome solutions.
- Over-the-Air Updates: Keep your device updated effortlessly.
|2.4GHz 6dBi 50ohm Wireless Antenna
4.05in * 1.37in * 2.4in
160 × 120 × 30 mm (without antenna)
- What is the warranty period?
- Does the bridge require internet access?
The bridge checks online for firmware updates but can operate without relying on cloud services (unless specifically configured to connect to one).
- Can Theengs Bridge operate on WiFi?
Absolutely! Set up a WiFi Access Point during the onboarding process, input your password, and it will default to WiFi if no ethernet connection is available.
- Do I have to pay customs/VAT taxes?
Yes, if you are located outside of the US, you will have to pay the customs and taxes related to your country.
- Ensure you have an MQTT broker. A basic understanding of MQTT is recommended.
- 5V USB C Power Supply if you choose the variant without
Licensing: The bridge firmware is licensed under GPLv3. By using this product, you agree to the terms and conditions of this license.
User guide: https://tbridge01.theengs.io/